Motif Content LTD Terms of Service
Last Updated: 1.10.2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the https://motifcontent.com website (“The Website”), that is owned and operated by Motif Content LTD (“us”, “we”, “our”, “Motif Content”).
By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms. Your access to and use of the Website and its services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please stop accessing the site immediately.
General Usage of Website
- You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website without the express written permission of Motif Content LTD. The name, trademark, symbol, or representation of the Motif Content brand is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You agree not to access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise, as well as not transmitting any program, code, or virus of a destructive nature knowingly or unknowingly.
- By accessing and/or using this Website you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by these Terms.
- The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current.
Terms of Sale
- All services listed on the Website are subject to change, including but not limited to service information, pricing, and availability.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any service, offering, product, or feature with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any such modification or discontinuation.
- In the event that a service or product is listed at an incorrect price or with inaccurate information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order, to decline or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal account has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a refund for the amount of the charge.
Terms of Service
- All project details must be submitted via the official Motif Content email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and all communication pertaining to the project, including but not limited to revision requests, must also be sent through the official company email.
- A project will commence upon payment, and such payment will indicate your acceptance of these Terms.
- Payment for a project will be completed in full and upfront, unless agreed otherwise separately and in writing, and once the work commences, the amount paid is non-refundable.
- Revisions: for all projects, unless agreed otherwise in writing, a maximum of 3 rounds of revisions will be granted.
- Based on fluctuating demand, capacity, and other considerations, we reserve the right to reject any project without notice or explanation. In such a case, a refund will be processed immediately if payment has been made, and you will receive an email notification about the status of your request.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your website and content strategy comply with the regulations in your country of residence and/or operation. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with such regulations.
- You guarantee that any elements you provide to us (including but not limited to text, graphics, photos) are either owned by you or that you have explicit permission to use them.
- All content that is created within your project is owned by you once all payments have been completed, and once the project is marked as completed.
- It is your responsibility to store all content safely once any project is completed, as we will delete all content within 30 days from the date a project has been completed.
- We reserve the right to share a link to your completed project to display our work, unless explicitly requested not to by you, via email.
- In the event that you have unforeseen circumstances that lead you to postpone your project after payment has been completed, you will be able to freeze your project for a period of 6 months.
- You and Motif Content LTD are independent parties and nothing in these Terms shall constitute either party as the employer, principal, or partner of or joint venture with the other party. Neither party has any authority to assume or create any obligation or liability, either express or implied, on behalf of the other.
Third Party Services and Applications
- The Website may link to third party entities on the Internet. These parties have their own terms and conditions, and your access to and use of any services will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and at your own discretion and risk.
- Third party services are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such Services.
- The inclusion of any link to a third-party entity does not imply our endorsement or association between us and their operators.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Motif Content LTD and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of your use and access of the Website and use of its services.
In no event shall Motif Content LTD or its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree, to the extent permitted by law, that the Website and its parent, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, tangible, or intangible damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the Website, or as a result of any purchases made or services given.
Your use of the Website and its services is at your sole discretion and risk. The services are provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Information or Complaints
If you have a question or complaint regarding the Services, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This Agreement shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of Israel.