Last Updated: 1.10.2020
We use your data for the sole purpose of providing and optimizing our services. By using our Website, you agree to the collection and use of information as outlined in this policy.
Your privacy rights are as follows, at any given time:
- Access any personal information of yours being held
- Amend any personal information or details
- Delete part or all of your personal information
- Withdraw consent to sharing your information
What Personal Information We Collect and Why
While using our Website, we may collect or ask you to provide personal information. Here are the types of information we may collect, and the reasons for doing so:
- Identifiers such as first name, last name, email, phone number, and other identifying information.
We require this information to provide you with services, and send you updates, newsletters, or promotional material. You may opt out at any time and will always have an “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link at your disposal.
- Usage Data such as your browser type, operating system, device type, pages you visit, time spent on the Website, and more.
This data is collected in order to give you specialized support and service based on your behavior and preferences, and to send you promotional offers you are most likely to be interested in.
- Cookies Data that includes traditional browser cookies, pixels, web beacons, and other tracking mechanisms. Cookies are files that are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Cookies are used to collect and track information in order to analyze and improve our services. You may opt out from accepting cookies, but if you do so, some parts of our Website and services will be inaccessible to you.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies that allow users to be recognized within a website
- Preference Cookies that remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies that are used for security purposes
- Advertising Cookies that are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests
- Comments that visitors leave on the Website. We collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string.
- Contact Forms that visitors use when they wish to get in touch with us.
The sole purpose of the contact form is to enable our customers or any person to get in touch, in order to give them great service. We do not share this information with any third party.
Any and all personal information and data including but not limited to the types of data collection above will be collected for these purposes:
- To provide you with our services
- To communicate with you about a project
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide you with customer support
- To gather analysis in order to improve our services and offerings
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To optimize our visitors’ user experience
- To provide you with news and special offers that you are likely to be interested in
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but you should note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security in case of a breach or any other event.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Personal Information in Case of a Merger/Acquisition
Payment using PayPal
Under certain circumstances, Motif Content may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law, or if you violate our Terms of Service.